サイト 株式会社廣貫堂 > KOKANDO Co., Ltd. > Corporate Information > Corporate history

Corporate Information

Corporate history

September 1876 Hangontan-yakusho (offices that sold pay-for-use medicines and managed and supervised sellers) disbanded due to the dissolution of domains, and Toyama Kokando was jointly founded by sellers of pay-for-use medicines
February 1894 Private Pharmaceutical School (presently Faculty of the Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama) established In order to train pay-for-use medicine sales staff
November 1914 Reorganized as corporation with 500,000 yen in capital
October 1936 Manmoshi Toyama Kokando established in Hoten and made the designated plant for Manchukuo
July 1939 Kokando Yakugaku Shounen Gakko founded
October 1944 Kokando Burma office established in Rangoon, Burma (presently Myanmar)
November 1944 3 companies – Godo Seiyaka, Toyama-ken Seiyaku, and Toyama-ken Yakuzai – merged with total capital of 1.905 million yen
February 1945 Became designated plant for Military No.1 Medical Supply Depot
April 1955 Kokando Yaku Gakuin founded
August 1959 Capital increased to 100 million yen
June 1960 Nihon Yakuzai Co., Ltd., founded
October 1962 Capital increased to 150 million yen
December 1970 Capital increased to 200 million yen
June 1975 Capital increased to 300 million yen
November 1996 Construction of new GMP plant launched
March 2002 Capital increased to 1.395 billion yen
September 2003 Namerikawa Plant constructed
October 2003 Kokando Medifuzu Co., Ltd., founded
April 2004 Kokando Yakuhin Hanbai Co., Ltd., founded
December 2004 Okinawa Kokando Co., Ltd., founded
April 2006 Yakuto Kokando Co., Ltd., founded
August 2006 Was ISO9001-2000 certified
January 2009 Capital increased to 2.145 billion yen
April 2010 Completed Kureha Plant